Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dreams

I take school very seriously so I tend to stress. So the night before a big biology test I had a terrible dream that I would Fail! So I woke up in the middle of the night to review my notes. At First I thought that it would be a bad idea but I was wrong. The next day I took the test and I received a 39/40 I was so happy it was my best grade ever on a bio test. I was so happy that i spent a little extra time studying. this event lead me to believe that dreams do actually mean something.

This action reminds me of Romeo because he will do whatever it takes to ensure that he gets what he wants. this is also a Romeo action because he unlike Mercutio believes in dreams. Romeo gives Mercutio and Benvolio a long speech about the dream that he had the night before telling them that them should not attend the Capulet party because he foresaw a bad outcome. Perhaps he was referring to Mercutio's Death or his own Banishment. Either way dreams do mean something to some people and I as well as Romeo am one of them.

1 comment:

  1. I've had similar dreams except I do nothing about them.

    ReplyDelete